Ingredients: 200 gr egg whites + 400 gr flaked coconut + 50 gr icing sugar
These Coconut Macaroons are incredibly tasty, crispy and you can quickly make these for some unexpected guests. They are wonderful snacks too and by the way, they are gluten-free.
These Coconut Macaroons are wonderfully golden and a little crispy on the outside and soft inside.
Preheat oven to 325F (160C) prepares a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites and icing sugar until a firm meringue.
Add the flaked coconut to the eggs. Try to make balls with your hand or using a medium spoon. If you think it is too dry and doesn’t hold together, add one small egg white. If you think it is too moist, add some extra coconut.
Bake for 15-20minutes until their top gets golden.
[recipe title=”Beet – Orange Salad” servings=”2-4″ time=”1h – 1h 15mins” difficulty=”easy” image=”http://aliona.tihai.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/IMG_8185-850×478.jpg” description=”Beet and Orange Salad – delicious and easy to make salad”]
– 6 oranges
– 6 beets, medium-sized, roasted and peeled
– 250 ml (1 cup) pomegranate seeds
– 4 c. Orange juice
– 2 c. Grape seed oil
– 2 c. White balsamic vinegar
– 1/4 c. Coarse salt
– Fresh thyme or other herbs (optional)
– Cut a slice at each end of the oranges.
– Peel the oranges alive by removing the white membrane and cut into 1/4 “(0.5 cm) thick slices.
– Cut the beets into 0.5 cm (1/4 “) slices.
– Place the oranges and beets in a large serving dish – or divide them into two dishes.
– Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
– In a small bowl, whisk orange juice, oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Sprinkle the salad with this vinaigrette.
Today I want to present you my mom special salad named Festive. This salad festive have a special taste, it’s the dry plums who gives a sweet-sour note, and it’s also very reach. I’m sure you will like it.