Beet - Orange Salad
Beet and Orange Salad - delicious and easy to make salad
- 6 oranges
- 6 beets, medium-sized, roasted and peeled
- 250 ml (1 cup) pomegranate seeds
- 4 c. Orange juice
- 2 c. Grape seed oil
- 2 c. White balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c. Coarse salt
- Fresh thyme or other herbs (optional)
- Cut a slice at each end of the oranges.
- Peel the oranges alive by removing the white membrane and cut into 1/4 “(0.5 cm) thick slices.
- Cut the beets into 0.5 cm (1/4 “) slices.
- Place the oranges and beets in a large serving dish – or divide them into two dishes.
- Sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice, oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Sprinkle the salad with this vinaigrette.